1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
Spicy Dhaniya Carrot Soup
Serves : 5
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 500g vegetable stock
Prep:15min › Cook:45min › Ready in:1hr
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Heat garlic, coriander and chilli paste. Sauté onion until tender. Stir in carrots and potato; cook 5 minutes and then pour in vegetable stock.
- Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, or until potatoes and carrots are soft. In a mixie or with a hand blender, blend until smooth. Top with more freshly chopped coriander leaves or a drizzle of cream.
When puréeing soups, always do so when they are hot. This prevents the puréed soup from getting lumpy and guarantees an even consistency.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!