1 / 1 Photo by: SavitaJ
Yummy Bombay Sandwich
SavitaJ Pennsylvania, United States
- 2 slices wheat/white bread
- 2 slices boiled potatoes(cut thin)
- 2 slices tomatoes ( cut thin)
- 2 slices cucumber (cut thin)
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 1 slice cheese(optional)
- Dash of Sandwich masala or chat masala
Prep:2min › Cook:1min › Extra time:3min preserving › Ready in:6min
- Toast your bread lightly and apply a little bit of butter to it.
- Place the potato slices, sprinkle it with the sandwich masala.
- Place tomatoes and then the cucumber slices with the masala and top it off with cheese and lettuce.
- Cut it into triangles and enjoy it with chips and cucumber pickle!
This is a quick emergency lunch for vegetarians!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!