1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 2
- 200 gm Paneer (cut in square pieces)
- 2 medium Tomato (chopped)
- 2 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Malai (milk cream)
- 1 1/2 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Dhania
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Red chilli - as per taste
- Salt -as per taste
- 10 Raisins
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera and dhania to it. Add chopped tomatoes, as soon as the jeera and dhania turn golden brown in colour. Cook tomatoes for 2 minutes. Then add turmeric, red chilli and salt. Add paneer (cut in square pieces), in the pan and mix all the ingredients well. Cover it with a lid and let the paneer be cooked for 5 minutes, on medium flame.
- Now add chopped onions in the pan. Mix them well. Cover the lid, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add milk cream (malai) and raisins; cook for 2 minutes on low flame. The dish is ready to serve. Put it in the serving bowl and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!