About this recipe:This Shahi Nawabi Biryani..has given immence pleassure of cooking this Biryani for my family n friends...this Shahi Biryani is enriched with more flavours from Nawabi kind of peoples.
Smear the pieces of meat with ginger-garlic paste.
• Keep them to marinate for an hour.
• In the meanwhile, fry the sliced onions in a heated pan on low flame till light brown.
• Let the onions cool down and crush them.
• Now add crushed fried onion (only three-fourth), curd, red chilli powder, cinnamon, green chilli paste,
cardamom, shahi zeera, coriander leaves, clove, saffron water, mint leaves and salt to the marinated meat.
• Leave the meat as it is for 1 hour
Make the mixture of aromatic water by adding salt (one tsp), cinnamon, clove, cardamom, mint leaves and
coriander leaves in a little water.
• Now spread a layer of semi-cooked rice in a heavy bottomed vessel.
• Add saffron color, limejuice, ghee and the remaining crushed onions over the layer of rice.
• Spread a layer of marinated meat over this, and again spread the remaining semi-cooked rice.
• Now add the aromatic water in a circular motion over the rice layer.
• Now tightly cover the vessel with a lid. Keep it on a low flame on tawa.
•Remove the vessel from the flame exactly after 15 minutes.
• Shahi Nawabi Biryani is ready to eat. Serve hot.
Garnish with Coriander and mint leaves and small piece of Lemon.
Make it healthier
After having Shahi Nawabi Biryani..make a soup of mint leaves n lemon soup..