1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1/2 kg Paneer
- 10 Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1/4 kg Yoghurt
- 2 tspn Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tspn Red Chillie Powder
- Handfull of Mint Leaves
- 1 small Capsicum
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Extra time:3hr marinating › Ready in:3hr40min
- Grind garlic, ginger and green chillies coarsely (or finely chop them).
- Cut the paneer in cubes and put it in a bowl. Add the mixture prepared in step 1. Now add yoghurt, salt, coriander powder, red chillie powder and chaat masala. Also add finely chopped mint leaves.
- Poke the paneer with a folk so that the flavour goes inside. Let it marinate for 3 hrs. Cut the capsicum in cubes as well.
- Now take a tawa (the one used daily for rotis). Add 1 tspn of oil. Once the oil is heated, put the paneer cubes. Also put few pieces of capsicum.
- Let it cook on medium flame on both sides. Once the paneer is cooked, put the flame on high and let both the sides of paneer get little dark. This will give the same look and taste of the paneer which is cooked in skewers over a BBQ.
- Serve with mint chutney and sauce
Its a good starter and can be accompanied with a chilled drink ;)
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!