2 people made this
About this recipe:
Tomoto pickle is simple to do and its tasty with rice.
1 kilogram tomoto
1/4 kilogram red chilly powder
5 ts oil
some amount tamarind juice
Extra time:5min chilling ›
- Mix tomoto pury with red chilly powder and keep boiling it till it thickens.
- After it turns thicken, add tamarind juice and let it boil for 1/2 an hour more.
- Now take another bowl and heat some oil in that and add musturd, jeera seeds.
- Then add the tomoto batter to that and let it fry for two more minutes and turn off the flame.
- Serve the pickle with rice after it comes to normal temperature.
- Serve the pickle with rice and ghee.
This is my first pickle I tried. And did well.
- 21 Apr 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate