1 person made this
About this recipe:
BBC Hearts means Bread Butter Cheese hearts.
A very easy dish to make when hungry.
2 slices of Bread
2 slices Cheese
- Put the 2 bread slices on two different plates.
- Then, take a knife and carve a heart from
the two slices of bread.
- Take a knife to spread the butter on the
two ' hearts' of
- After carve a heart out of the cheese slices and put them on the bread hearts with butter
- Finally put the hearts in the microwave for 5-12 seconds( for the cheese to melt)
- Presto! Your dish is ready.
If you want to make more just use more of the
Write a review
Click on stars to rate