1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup maida ( plain flower)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bi- carbonate
- 1/2 tin ( 200 grams) condensed milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 or 1 tube vanilla ice cream
Prep:10min › Cook:2hr › Extra time:45min freezing › Ready in:2hr55min
- Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate. Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin. Bake in a pre -heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 20 minutes or till a knife # inserted into the cake comes out clean. # Unmould and cool on a wire rack. # Cut into 1" squares and serve or use as required. _ Make two of these cakes.
- Then on one cake take 1/2 or full tube ice cream and spread it around that one cake.
- Put the second cake on the first.
- Then put it in the freezer for 45 minutes. Walla! You have your cake ready to be served.
- Optional: Add frosting and candies after the 45 minutes.
Cut the cake in pieces so that everybody has an equal amount
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!