1 / 1 Photo by: massey04
massey04 Gujarat, India
- 1/2 kg Bhindi
- 3 medium Onions, finely chopped
- 5-6 cloves Paste of Garlic
- 1/4 tspn Turmeric Powder
- 1 tspn Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt To Taste
- 3 Tblspn Oil
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- The Ingredients.
- First, heat oil in the pan and add garlic paste to it. Saute it till it becomes light brown.
- Now add the remaining ingredients one by one and cook till done.
Garnish it with Green chillies and coriander leaves.
It was easy and tasty. just added amchur (mango powder) to give it a tangy taste - 21 Sep 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!