1 / 1 Photo by: cookwithmonica
Makes : 16 pieces
- 1 bunch fresh coriander (hara dhania) / cilantro
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 4 pods garlic
- 1 green chili
- 1 lemon
- 2 Naan bread
- few slices Paneer
- few slices tomatoes
- drizzle olive oil
- few red chili flakes
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- In a food processor, add Coriander, Mint, Walnuts, Green Chili, Garlic, Lemon juice, Salt and Pepper to make for Pesto.
- Start on “pulse” and add a stream of olive oil to the grinding process. Stop once, scrape the sides down and continue till you get pesto consistency. Take out and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lay down a Naan on it.
- Spread Pesto liberally on it as a base layer.
- Top with Paneer and Tomato slices. Sprinkle a little salt and red chili flakes on them.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out, drizzle with olive oil, cut each Naan Pizza into 8 squares and serve hot.
Use fresh Mozzarella cheese slices if Paneer not available
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!