9 people made this
About this recipe:
Tofu Manchurian is a delicious dish to serve in the afternoon snack or as a starter.
200 gm Tofu
1½ tablespoon Corn Flour
1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Garlic-Ginger paste
To taste Salt
1 tablespoon + deep frying Oil
1/2 cup Water
1½ teaspoon Ginger-Garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 tablespoon Chilli Sauce
2 tablespoon Spring Onion, chopped
1 small piece Capsicum, sliced
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix garlic-ginger paste, corn flour, all purpose flour, salt and ½-cup water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a frying pan to deep fry tofu. Dip each cube of tofu in a batter and deep fry until light brown and crispy. Drain and transfer them in a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or pan.Add finely chopped ginger garlic and sauté for 30 seconds over high flame.
- Add capsicum and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, spring onion and salt and mix well.
- Add fried tofu and mix well. Toss and cook for 1 minute.
- Tofu Manchurian is ready to serve.
If you are using frozen tofu then thaw it before using.
See it on my blog
Indo Chinese Dry Gobi Manchurian with Cauliflower
Yummy and crispy manchurian. I added a little amount of tomato sauce for a tangy flavour.
- 10 Mar 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate