2 people made this
About this recipe:
It is a simple sabji, easy to prepare,with a nice methi flavour. delicious to eat with rice, roti and chapati
2 bowl Fresh Methi (fenugreek leaves), cleaned, chopped
2 Onion, chopped into small pieces
2 Tomato, chopped
4 Green chillies, minced
1 tablespoon Jeera seeds
1/2 tablespoon Mustard seeds
1/2 tablespoon Termeric powder
1/4 tablespoon Asafoetida
2 tablespoon Vegetable oil
3 tablespoon Besan (gram flour)
1/2 cup Water
3/4 tablespoon Salt
1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- Heat oil in a heavy pan on medium flame, add mustard, jeera till it crackles.
- Then add asafoetida,green chillies,add onion and Sauté for 5 minutes, till it becomes transperent. Add tomato and Sauté for 5 more min.
- Now add methi leaves and water. stir, cover, lower heat and simmer for 5 min(till methi is cooked). Now add salt to taste and mix well
- To this add besan(gram flour)and stir well. put off the flame immediately.
- Garnish with Shredded coconut
Write a review
Click on stars to rate