1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a chilled nutritious drink especially for dieters, and for the terrible summers.
Makes: 10 glasses
2tbsp Sugar Syrup (optional)
1/2 litre Chilled Water
1 cup Ice (optional for kids)
1/2 inch Ginger
- Deskin and deseed the watermelon.
- Put the watermelon in a blender and make a smooth paste.
- Take the juice out of the ginger.
- Add the ginger juice, sugar syrup in the blender, ice and blend again.
- Add the water and mix again. Serve in glasses.
You can use a Lemon slice to decorate on the glass used for serving the watermelon cooler.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate