1 / 1 Photo by:
Makes: 1 pan pizza(for yourself)
- 1 small pizza base
- 1 tomato(finely chopped)
- 1 green/yellow/red capsicum, minced
- 1 cup cheese( shredded)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup white(alfredo) sauce
- 1/4 bowl paneer
Prep:10min › Cook:12min › Extra time:14min other › Ready in:36min
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Mix the the tomato and white sauce finely enough so they blend. Also mix the capsicum,tomato,and paneer in a bowl. Keep both bowls aside till needed.
- On the pizza base smear the mixed sauce all over it. Then on top of the sauce add the mixed vegetables and on top of that add the shredded cheese.
- Bake it for 14 minutes or until the base is lightly a crisp brown color. Repeat these steps with more bases to make more pizzas. ENJOY!!!!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!