1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 3
- 1 1/2 cup dosa batter
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- pinch of asafoetida powder
- 15 leaves coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
Prep:5min › Cook:30min › Extra time:2min cooling › Ready in:37min
- Make as many dosas as you can make with the batter.Transfer to a plate and break into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine turmeric powder, chilli powder, mixed herbs and asafoetida powder.Mix well.
- Return torn dosas to the pan and add the spice mixture to it and stir well on low heat till just combined.
- In a tadka utensil, put mustard seeds and oil and give tadka to it.Add to the dosa.
- Transfer the dosa mixture to a bowl,add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped coriander.Cool for 2 minutes and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!