Choclate Cake Without Egg (Amrita Mantri)
222 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a cake with wonderful flavors.
Chocolate and coffee have worked beautifully in cakes since Victorian times. I'm sure you'll enjoy this treat!
2 cups Maida
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Soda
1 cup Cotted Cream (Malai)
1 cup Sugar powder
1 cup Milk Powder
1 cup Milk
1 tsp Ghee
1 Pinch Salt
4-5 drops Lemon juice
1 Tsp Tutti Fruti (Optional)
2 tsp Coco Powder
4 tsp Choclate Powder
1 tsp Bournvita
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & Mix Well.
- In a separate bowl take all remaining ingredients and mix well or grind in grinder.
- Now Batter is Prepared . Now Gradually add these maida mixture and tutti fruti and mix well in one direction.
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles if any.
- Bake it for 25-35 minutes. The first time I baked this eggless cake I checked it for doneness after 30 minutes and felt that I could have taken it out 2-3 minutes earlier.
- The bottom had started to brown more than it is required to. So I did that the next time and took the pan out the oven after 27 minutes itself and the cake turned out to be perfect.
- Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake after 15-20 minutes. Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down completely before slicing it.
See it on my blog
Write a review
Click on stars to rate