1 / 1 Photo by: BengaliFoodie
- 1/4 cup Vegetable or Soyabean oil
- One handful Small Golda Chingri ( shrimp) without the head and tail cut
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 1 cup Sliced onions
- As needed salt
- 6-7 Green chillies cut in half along the length
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 kg Pui Shak ( Pui Spinach)
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Ingredients snapshot: Golda Chingri ( shrimp) without its head and tail, sliced onions, green chillies and ginger and garlic paste.
- Ingredient snapshot: Pui Shak ( Pui Spinach)
- Ingredients snapshot: Salt, Turmeric and Red Chilli Powder.
- Heat oil for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimps and fry for about 3-4 minutes until the shrimps are light brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Stir and add sliced onions, salt and 3-4 half cut green chillies. Add turmeric and red chilli powder and stir for a bit. The shrimps should have turned brown by now.
- Add the Pui Shak ( Pui Spinach) to the shrimps, stir as the spinach leaves wilt. Mix well and fry until all the leaves wilt.
- Serve with green chillies :)
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!