1 / 1 Photo by: BengaliFoodie
Serves : 5
- 250 gram ( 7-8 pieces) Bele Mach ( Bele Fish)
- As needed Salt
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable or Soyabean oil
- 1 to 1/2 cup Sliced onions
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chill powder
- One handful Coriander leaves
- 5-6 Green chillies cut in half along the length
- 2 cups Water
- For garnishing, 2-3 Dry red chillies
- For garnishing, 5-6 Cucumber slices
Prep:8min › Cook:35min › Ready in:43min
- Wash Bele Mach ( Bele fish) with salt and cold water and set aside on a plate.
- Snapshot of spices and basic ingredients.
- On a pan, pour oil, add sliced onions, turmeric powder, red chill powder, salt, coriander leaves and green chillies. Turn on the heat and stir and mix well over medium heat.
- Add two cups of water ( you can add one or two cups more of water if you want the gravy to be watery) and simmer until the water boils. It should take around 30 minutes.
- Garnish with red chillies and sliced cucumbers.
During step # 4, you can add one or two cups more of water if you want the gravy to be watery.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!