1 / 1 Photo by:
Serves : 7
- 8 tetul ( tamarind) pieces
- 500 khejur er gur ( palm date jaggery)
- water as needed
Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
- Wet the tamarind pieces in a bowl with 1 cup water for 30 minutes.
- Pour the tamarind extract mixed water through a sieve on a bowl. Squeeze the tamarind flesh on to the sieve so that the tamarind extract comes out as much as possible.Set aside on a bowl.
- Pour the tamarind extract on a cooking pot and add the palm date jaggery. Mix and stir frequently on low heat for 30 minutes until the mixture turns into a jelly form.
- Set aside to cool down.
Do not use high heat as it will burn the extract.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!