1 / 1 Photo by: Afsana_Hossain
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sliced onions
- 4 tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry red chilli
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- 2 cups of small fishes like, Kachki, Tengra, Mola, Dhela and Chanda
Prep:20min › Cook:18min › Ready in:38min
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the sliced onions. Add the tomato cubes, turmeric and red chilli powders, salt and 1 cup of water. Stir well and when bubbles start to form, add the fishes. Cook with the lid on for 10 minutes until a preferred gravy forms.
- Garnish by sprinkling some coriander leaves.
Serve with plain white rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!