1 person made this
About this recipe:
This recipes offers a great way to use seasonal fruits like pineapples. It is a great accompaniment on a hot humid day!
4 cups of powder milk
3.5 cups of water
2 cups of sugar
2 tablespoon of corn flour
1/2 teaspoon of glucose gum
3 teaspoons of gelatin
1/2 teaspoon of pineapple extract
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 cups of thinly sliced pineapples
2.5 tablespoons of honey
4 cups of cream
4 egg whites, beaten
Extra time:18hr freezing ›
- On a cooking pot add powder milk, water, sugar and corn flour. Stir well and heat this milk until it thickens. Turn the heat off and add the glucose gum.
- On a separate bowl, mix the gelatin, pineapple extract and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Pour this mixture on to a separate pot and heat for a while. When bubbles start to form, add the sliced pineapples.
- Add this mixture to the milk and also pour in the honey and egg whites. Beat this mixture using an egg beater for 20-25 minutes.
- Freeze for 3 hours and beat again for 20-25 minutes.
- Freeze again for 2 hours. Beat again for 20-25 minutes. Repeat this step again.
- Freeze again for the 4th time for 2 hours. Beat with cream and freeze again for 2 hours.
- Beat again, but this time with the beaten white egg. Freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Make scoops and serve!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate