1 person made this
About this recipe:
This yoghurt custard will calm any puzzled soul down. It is simple, sweet and creamy :)
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of honey
1.5 cups of sugar
2 cups of yoghurt
1 tablespoon of custard powder
1 cup of chopped seasonal fruits, like mangoes, bananas, grapes and etc
1 packet of gelatin
1 cup of water
1 cup of whipped cream
Extra time:3hr chilling ›
- Blend the milk, honey, sugar and custard powder in a blender.
- Pour this milk in a pot and heat until it thickens.
- Pour the milk on a bowl and allow to chill in a fridge for 2 hour.
- Add the chopped fruits to the milk bowl.
- Beat the yoghurt well and pour it all over the fruits.
- In a separate bowl, mix in gelatin with 1 cup of water.
- Pour this gelatin on the yoghurt and chill for 30 more minutes.
- Spray some whipped cream when serving the custard.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate