Brownies of Jannatul Nahar
Brownies have become quite popular due to globalization. It is a treat for youngsters and tastes great when a scoop of ice cream is added to the warm brownies.
1 person made this
200 g flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
50 g of coco powder
Salt as needed
100 g cashew nuts, sliced in small pieces
200 g of vegetable oil
- On a sieve pour the flour and baking powder. Shake the sieve and allow the powdery mixture to fall into a bowl.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg white on two bowls. Separately beat the egg yolks with an egg beater and set aside. Beat the egg whites separately as well and set aside.
- On a separate bowl, mix the coco powder, sugar, salt and most of the cashew nuts.
- Pour the egg whites to the coco powder mixture. Mix well using an egg beater
- Now add the egg yolks and continue mixing well with the egg beater.
- Add in the flour and baking powder mixture and continue mixing with the egg beater.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius
- Grease a baking tray with oil and pour the mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cashew nuts and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11