1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a traditional milk dessert that is often made on special days such as Eid or Shab e barat.
1 handful of atop rice
2 kg of liquid milk (around 2 liters)
A few raisins
2 cinnamon sticks
1 bay leaf
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 handful of cashew nuts
- Grind the atop rice in a sheel pata and set aside.
- Heat the liquid milk such that it thickens down to 1/2 kg of volume (around 1/2 liter).
- Add the rice paste to the milk and continue heating the mixture
- Add the cardamoms, cinnamon sticks and bay leaf. Stir well
- When the rice paste becomes soft and has boiled, add the sugar
- Stir well and heat for just 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the nuts and raisins after the mixture is poured on a bowl
Write a review
Click on stars to rate