1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a cool and refreshing drink that is considered very healthy.
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of water
2 teaspoons of tamarind extract
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
Crushed ice-as preferred
- Mix sugar in the water.
- Pour the tamarind extract and lemon juice.
- Pour this mixture on a sieve and collect the juice in a glass.
- Mix the cumin powder and stir well.
- Pour this mixture on a sieve and allow the mixture to filter out for 10 minutes.
- This will allow the strong smell of cumin to go away.
- Serve with crushed ice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate