1 / 1 Photo by:
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 eggplants
- 2-3 cardamoms
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Heat a pan with 1 teaspoon of oil and fry the whole hard boiled eggs. Set aside the fried eggs.
- Cut each eggplant in 4-6 pieces.
- Heat a pan with the rest of the oil. Add the cardamoms, cinnamon sticks and onion slices. Fry for just a bit and add the ginger paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garlic paste and salt. Also sprinkle 2 tablespoons of water and cook until the water dries up and the oil starts to simmer on top.
- Add the chopped eggplants and pour in 1 cup of water.
- When bubbles start to form, add the eggs.
- Cook until the water dries up to form a thick gravy. The oil should also start to simmer on top.
- Serve with plain white rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!