1 / 1 Photo by: loki
Makes : 12 pieces
- 3 aloo
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 slices dry bread, crushed into crumbs
- 3 or 4 green mirchi
- salt to taste
- oil to fry
Prep:25min › Cook:10min › Ready in:35min
- Boil aloo and eggs separately.
- Smash aloos in a bowl and add 2 spoons mitha pindi, 2 spoons bread powder, mirchi pieces, onion, salt, pudhina, and kothimera. Mix all ingredients properly.
- Remove outer layer of eggs. Cut eggs as slices.
- Cover pieces of eggs with the aloo mixture. Make sure the egg is fully covered with this paste.
- Heat oil to deep fry. Add the tikki to the hot oil and deep fry till golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!