1 person made this
About this recipe:
Nimok Para is a snack that is a bit salty. It tastes great on it own. However, it can be served with ketchup or cheese as well.
1 cup of all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
2.25 teaspoons of ghee or oil
salt as needed
1/2 teaspoon of kalo jeera (black cumin)
3/4 cup of oil for deep frying
- Mix the flour with baking powder. Pour in the ghee or oil and mix well.
- Mix water with salt. Pour the water a little at a time to the flour mixture and continue rolling and mixing.
- Sprinkle the kalo jeera (black cumin) to the mixture and mix well so that a dough forms.
- Divide the dough in 4 equal portions.
- Sprinkle flour on a rolling board and roll each portion out into tortillas.
- Cut out diamond shaped “nimok para” from each tortillas.
- Heat a deep frying pan with oil. Deep fry the “nimok para” until they turn golden brown.
- Serve with cheese or ketchup.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate