Motor Pakora (pea pakora)
A side dish that is served as a snack. It can cal be also served with either plain rice or pulau rice.
1 person made this
1/2 cup of boiled motor dal (peas)
2 teaspoons of rice powder
1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
2 teaspoons of cornflower
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/2 teaspoons of toasted cumin seeds, powdered
2 teaspoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of chat masala
Salt as needed
Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients except vegetable oil together in a bowl.
- Heat a deep frying pan with oil.
- Make small lumps out of the mixture and drop one lump or “pakora” at a time into the bubbling hot oil.
- Deep fry until the “pakoras” turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199