1 / 1 Photo by: NuzhatArif
- 4 eggs
- 3 tomatoes, sliced crosswise and boiled for just a while with salt water.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- Water as needed
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt as needed
- 3-4 green chilies, choppped
- Hardboil the eggs. Peal the skin off from the eggs. Slice each egg in half. Set aside.
- Clean the sliced tomatoes. Set aside. ( Frozen boiled tomatoes can also be used).
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the onions and garlic for a bit. Stir until they turn a bit red.
- Add the turmeric, cumin and red chili powders. Continue to stir.
- Add the tomatoes and stir again. Also add a bit of water. Sprinkle coriander leaves, salt and green chilies. A thick paste will form.
- Stir and when the water has dried up a bit, add the sliced eggs.
- Turn over the sides of the eggs so that the gravy is covered all over the eggs.
- Fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Garnish with green chilies. Serve with plain white rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!