Black Forest Pudding
This is a delicious pudding with chocolate top layering. It is delicious by itself.
1 person made this
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of milk powder
2 cups of lukewarm water
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
Grated chocolate-as preferred
Red cherries-for decoration
- Set 2 tablespoons of sugar aside.
- Whisk milk powder, lukewarm water, egg, rest of the sugar and vanilla essence together. A fork can also be used to whisk as well instead of an egg beater.
- Put 2 tablespoons of sugar in a pudding pan and heat it for one minute. A brown caramel will form.
- Now pour the milk mixture in the pan with the caremel. Place it in a pressure cooker.
- It will take around 10 minutes for the pudding to be prepared in the pressure cooker.
- Slowly turn over the pan on to a serving plate. Carefully transfer the pudding on to the plate. Chill in a freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Cover the cold pudding with grated chocolate all over and decorate with red cherries.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 22.214.171.124