2 people made this
About this recipe:
Homemade pancakes are a great way to start any day of the week. Try out this sweet and simple recipe!
1 cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 cup of sugar
A few drops of vanilla essence
1 cup of oil or melted butter
1 cup of milk
Salt as needed
Oil for greasing the pan
- Put the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Mix well and sieve 2 times.
- Crack an egg in a separate bowl. Beat the egg well while slowly adding the sugar. Continue beating while adding the vanilla essence.
- Pour the oil or melted butter and beat again. Also pour in 1/2 of the milk and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Now sprinkle the flour mixture in small portions while stirring.
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk the mixture into a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan. Dip a cotton ball in oil and spread the oil all over the pan.Pour a spoonful of the batter on the pan. Cook on low heat.
- Put the lid on when bubbles start to form and allow the pancake to cook for 1 minute. Remove the lid and flip the side of the pancake. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Slowly lift the pancake and plate it on a plate with its brown side up.
- Clean the pan with a tissue before greasing it oil after 1 or two pancakes have been made.
- Repeat to make 4-5 more pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate