Chicken Club Sandwich
Chicken club sandwiches make great "tiffin" or school lunch meals. The recipe is quite simple and quick to make.
1 person made this
1 cup of minced chicken
1 teaspoon of red chili powder
1 teaspoon of white pepper powder
Salt as needed
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Butter as needed
1.5 tablespoons of flour
Pinch of black pepper powder
2 cups of milk
8 bread pieces (serves 4)
2 hardboiled eggs, grated
- Boil the minced chicken breast with chili powder, white pepper powder and salt.
- Mix in mayonnaise with the cooked minced chicken in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with the 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the flour and stir. Do not allow the color of the flour to change as you fry it-so stir continuously.
- Add salt and black pepper powder.
- Stir continuously as the milk is poured. Cook until a thick sauce forms. Set this white sauce aside.
- Cut the brown sides of the bread pieces.
- Spread butter on to a bread piece. Now spread the chicken-mayo mixture on another piece of bread. Spread the white sauce and layer again with the chicken-mayo mixture.
- Now spread the grated hardboiled eggs. Cover the bread piece with the butter spread.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Repeat to make 4 more sandwiches.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (1)
I love this sandwich kids love it
29 Aug 2013
User's IP: 126.96.36.199