1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a treat to coconut and chocolate lovers. The coconut squares are rich, sweet and delicious.
1/2 cup of vegetable oil or soy bean oil
2 cups of grated coconut
1 cup of condensed milk
1/2 cup of crushed peanuts
1.5 cups of bread crumbs
4 chocolate bars, chopped
1/2 cup of peanuts, chopped
- Mix oil, sugar, coconut, condensed milk, peanuts and bread crumbs one at a time in a bowl.
- Grease a micro-oven proof dish with oil. Pour this mixture in the dish.
- Bake for 4 minutes on high temperature (70-80% powder) in a micro-oven.
- Sprinkle the chopped chocolate and peanuts and bake for 1 more minute.
- Take out the dish and allow the cake to cool.
- Cut the cake into small squares and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate