Rukhsana Akter's Pastry Cream
This pastry cream recipe is very useful for spreading inside a cake or just on a bread or muffin.
1 person made this
100 g of milk powder
30 g of corn flour
400 g of water
100 g of sugar
30 g of butter
a few drops of vanilla essence
1 handful of chopped nuts
- Mix the milk powder and corn flour with water. Set this mixture aside.
- In a separate pan, boil the sugar in 300 g of water. When the water starts to boil, add the milk, corn flour and water mixture slowly to the pan, a little at a time. Stir continuously.
- When the mixture thickens, add the butter and a few drops of vanilla essence. Mix again.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and chill in a freezer.
- Pastry cream can be spread inside buns, bread rolls or just plain bread.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 220.127.116.11