1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a yummy snack, especially for chicken lovers. The "lollipop" shape of this snack is quite unique, and makes it quite popular to kids.
8 bones of chicken drumsticks
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 cup of chicken paste
1/4 teaspoon of green chili paste
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste
1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
Salt as needed
1/4 teaspoon of sugar
1/4 cup of corn flour
1 cup of breadcrumbs
2-3 cups of soy bean oil for deep frying
- Soak the chicken bones in vinegar.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients, except for corn flour and bread crumbs, together in a bowl and marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Make 8 small sized balls out of the marinated mixture and set aside.
- Take each chicken bone and stick it to the ball so that a chicken lollipop forms.
- Repeat for the rest of the bones and set aside.
- Mix in the corn flour with water so that a thick batter forms.
- Spread the bread crumbs in a flat dish and set aside.
- Heat a deep frying pan with oil.
- Dip each chicken lollipop in corn flour batter and roll it on the bread crumbs.
- Slowly add the chicken lollipop to the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate