2 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a slightly spicy form of beef nuggets. It is very flavorful, especially because of scent of lemon. These beef nuggets make great snacks and school tiffin or lunch.
1/2 kg of minced beef
1/2 cup of sliced onions
3-4 green chilies, paste
1 teaspoon of red chili powder
1 slice of bread soaked in water just slightly
Salt as needed
Lemon juice-just a bit
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1/4 cup of corn flour
1 cup of breadcrumbs
2-3 cups of soy bean oil for deep-frying
- Mix all the ingredients except for corn flour, breadcrumbs and oil together. Marinate for 30 minutes
- Make nugget shaped small balls and roll on the corn flour.
- Dip each nugget in beaten egg and roll in the breadcrumbs. Repeat for all the nuggets
- Set the nuggets in a fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat a deep frying pan with oil and deep-fry the nuggets until they turn golden brown.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate