1 person made this
About this recipe:
Bread pudding is a creamy dessert that is very easy to make. It also does not require a page long list of ingredients. Enjoy!
1 cup of bread cubes
1 cup of cooked liquid milk
1 cup of sugar
50 g of butter for greasing the baking bowl
- Soak the bread cubes in liquid milk for 15 minutes.
- Beat the egg and sugar in a separate bowl
- Grease a microwave oven proof bowl with butter.
- Place soaked bread in the greased bowl and mix the beaten egg and sugar.
- Sprinkle some raisins.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the microwave oven in high powder.
- Allow the pudding to cool and turn upside down on a serving plate.
- Slowly take out the bowl and serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate