Ghee e bhaja aloo bhorta (Ghee fried potato mash)
Ghee fried potato mash is a very common and easy recipe. It can be considered a bachelor recipe as it is so easy to make and requires not a lot of ingredients. Serve with steaming white rice.
2 people made this
2 cups of boiled potatoes
2 tablespoons of ghee
1/2 cup of onion slices
5-6 dry red chilies
salt as needed
1 hardboiled egg
- Peel the potatoes and mash well in a bowl
- Heat a pan with ghee and fry the onion slices and dry red chilies with salt.
- Now add the mashed potato and fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Pour this mixture on bowl and mix the hardboiled eggs.
- Mix well and serve with plain white rice.
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 188.8.131.52