1 / 1 Photo by: Farzana_Rahman
- Water as needed
- 1/2 cup of sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon of green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup of Bash korol
- salt as needed
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 250 gm of chingri shutki or dried shrimps
- 1 cup of sliced coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of grounded rice
- Add a cup of water to the cooking pot and add the sliced onions to it.
- Add the green chilli paste and stir properly. Then add the bash korol.
- Add salt, turmeric and coriander powders and Chingri shutki and stir properly so that the ingredients are mixed well. Put the lid back on to the pot and keep it heated for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes put the lid away. Add coriander leaf and grounded rice to the mixture and stir it well. Put the lid back on and cook for 5 more minutes
- Bash Korol is now ready to be served. It is delicious by itself.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!