1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1/4 cup of soybean oil
- 500 gm of beef
- 1/2 cup of sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons of onion paste
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric paste
- 2 teaspoon of coriander leaves paste
- 3 tablespoon of green chilli paste
- Salt as needed
- 2 tablespoon of garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup of green mango slices
- 1/2 cup of (finely diced) potatoes
- Water as needed
- Take oil on a pan and add the beef, half of the onion slices and the onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander leaves and green chilli paste. Mix the ingredients properly with salt and garam masala powder.
- Turn the heat on, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 8 minutes.
- Then, add green mango, rest of the sliced onions and diced potatoes to the mixture and stir well. Add 1 cup of water to it and cover the pan with the lid. Keep it heated for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, the kacha am diye gorur mangsho will be ready to be served.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!