- 2 cups Moong dal
- 1.5 cup Caster /Powdered sugar
- , 3tbsp Ghee
- 0.5 cup Dry grated coconut
- pinch of Elaichi powder
- and finally lots of love and lil patience.
- Roast the Dal till a beautiful aroma arises. The dal is done , cool and blister(Grind) it to smoothest powder possible
- Roast the kaju and coconut separately and keep aside
- Combine all the ingredients using a little warm milk . Grese your hands with ghee and ladoo away.
- Last and most important step... No matter how simple the recipe..cant make it everyday.. so make considerable quantities and store in Air tight containers.
I unfortunately dont have pics of the steps..But I would love to know how it turned out ...please do let me know
thanks for sharing your recipe! i would love to try it out!! i usually add a few drops of rose water (golab jal) to laddoo mix-it gives a great smell! - 12 Aug 2012