1 / 1 Photo by: SavitaJ
Hearty Tomato Vegetable soup
SavitaJ Pennsylvania, United States
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 tin tomato sauce( 15 oz/425 gms)
- 1 maggie vegetarian vegetable bouillon
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans( rajma)
- 1 cup grated cheese (4 gms carb)
- 1 onion cut lengthwise
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 bay leaf
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Boil the corn, carrots and green beans for 10 mins.
- While the veggies are boiling, saute the onions, bay leaf and garlic in butter for 2 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except 1/4 cup of cheese) and let it simmer for 10 mins.
- Garnish with grated cheese and coriander leaves.
Sometimes when I make rajma, I set aside some for my soup.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!