1 person made this
About this recipe:
Thai soup is really popular here in the Bengal. Enjoy with hot sauce!
1/2 of a whole chicken
2 cups of shrimps
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
salt as needed
2 big onions, sliced into rings
green chilies-as preferred
2 tablespoons of green chili paste
1/2 cup of corn flour
water as needed ( hot and regular temperature)
1 handful of Thai grass, chopped
- Cut the bones out of the chicken and boil 10 cups of water.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken meat into small pieces and mix with shrimps, soy sauce, salt, onion slices, green chilies, corn flour and 10 cups of water. Set aside.
- When the water dries down to half of the original volume, then add the chicken meat mixture.
- Add hot boiling water, around 4 cups, and cook until the water dries up to form a thick soup. This should take around 10-12 minutes.
- Now crack 2 eggs and stir well.
- Finally sprinkle the Thai grass and serve hot with chili sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate