1 person made this
About this recipe:
Ginger cooler is a refreshing and healthy drink to have after working out or just taking a walk on a hot day.
1 cup of sugar
water as needed
1/2 of a ginger
1/2 cup of crushed ice
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 cup of soda drink
a pinch of salt
1 slice of lemon
- Mix 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water to make sugar syrup.
- Peel the skin off the ginger. Grind it into a smooth paste. Mix well with 1/4 cup of water and sieve through a filter to collect the extract in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the ice cubes, sugar syrup; lemon juice, ginger extract and soda drink to a medium sized serving glass.
- Sprinkle just a pinch of salt on the lemon slice and add it to the drink.
- Serve with decorative straw ( like that of an umbrella straw)!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate