1 person made this
About this recipe:
Craving to bake some homemade chocolate biscuits? Try this recipe out!
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 cup of butter oil
1.25 teaspoons of baking powder
coco powder-not sure
2 cups of flour
- Mix the sugar and butter oil in a bowl.
- Sieve baking powder, coco powder and flour together and collect the mixture in a bowl.
- Now add the baking powder and flour mixture, just a little by little, to the sugar and butter oil mixture while continuously mixing the ingredients.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a round tortilla.
- Cut out small shapes using a biscuit cutter.
- Grease a baking tray. Place the biscuit moulds on the tray and put it on the first rack from top in the baking oven.
- Turn off the lower system of the baking oven after 5 minutes of baking.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate