1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a great drink for summer parties. Enjoy with friends while reminiscing good old memories!
4 cups of sliced watermelons (without the seeds)
4 cups of cold water
4 tablespoons of sugar
black salt-as preferred
1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder
1/2 cup of rooh afza
crushed ice-as preferred
- First blend the watermelon slices with just a bit of water ( around 2 tablespoons) in a blender.
- Then allow the mixture to filter through a light cotton sieve. You can tie a cloth on a jug and allow the mixture to filter through as well.
- Meanwhile, make a red syrup by heating equal portions of water and sugar with a few drops of strawberry or red food coloring. You can use rooh afza as well.
- Now add 4 cups of cold water to this collected juice. Also mix in sugar, black salt and white pepper powder.
- Now pour red syrup of rooh afza in the serving glass. Then add the watermelon cocktail.
- Serve with crushed ice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate