1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes
- 300ml evaporated milk
- 300ml condensed sweetened milk
- 450g cream
- 4 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
Prep:20min › Cook:30min › Extra time:8hr setting › Ready in:8hr50min
- Combine evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a blender and blend in pieces of bread until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 22x33cm (9x13 in) baking dish or two plastic ice cube trays, sprinkle with cardamom and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!