1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a tasty yet fast recipe. We can have it as a nice snack for evenings.
1. Wheat flour (godhuma pindi)
2. 2 potatoes (chopped)
3. Ghee/ veg.oil
4. chilli powder/sugar(Depending on your taste)
5. Chapati maker
6. Salt for taste
- First take a bowl of wheat flour and mix with water and salt just like chapati making.
- Then boil potatoes in hot water, take out the peal. Mix potatoes, chilli powder, salt and any masala you wanted to add and make chapatis with it.
- Cut them into pieces and boil oil in a pan and fry the pieces.
- If you want sweet biscuits, add sugar syrup instead of chilli powder. That's it. Biscuits ready.
Takes not more than 15min.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate