1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a snack item which will be loved by food makers.
2. Gram flour (Senaga pindi/ Besan flour/ kadala maavu)
4. Salt, chilli powder or green chillis/ capsicum
- Take a bowl of gram flour and mix it with water and salt. Make it as a thick one to dip gobi pieces.
- Take fresh gobi, clean it well and make it into pieces.
- Add chilli powder or green chillis to the gram flour mixer and dip gobi pieces in it.
- Boil oil in a pan and fry the dipped gobi pieces in the oil.
- Serve with pudina chutney or red chilli, onion chutneys. We can add corionder leaves or pudina leaves to the gram flour mixer if we want to.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate